Samoa Bundt Cake- a Samoa Bundt Cake- a moist chocolate cake covered in caramel...



Samoa Bundt Cake- a Samoa Bundt Cake- a moist chocolate cake covered in caramel icing and toasted coconut.



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was on the go on a build it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and allocation of me was wondering what the heck I was do something wrong. Looking back I dont necessarily concern I was work anything wrong, I just wasnt play in plenty right.


Built it and they will come is abandoned allocation of the equation gone it comes to building a blog (or business of any kind). taking into account applied to issue the saw should in fact be built it, shout from the rooftops the heck out of it, and later they will come. If youre not undertaking whatever you can pull off acquire people to stop and look next why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to share my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. other than Pinterest I was utterly clueless. It was months past I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that lessening my photography was suitably bad I didnt have an icebergs chance in hell of getting anything accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping in this area The Food Blogger plus community forums which opened my eyes to every of the alternative places that I could allowance recipes. tiny by tiny my photography improved, my list of acceptance sites grew, and people started to come to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

#Sweet #Banana #Bread #Pudding

#Sweet #Cinnamon #Croissant #French #Toast #Bake

The Best Chocolate Fudge Frosting-made with Hershey's Cocoa, richer than a b...